Kishi Kaisei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Critter Corner

+4
Samboni
Hafgrim
Adenia
Anyyx
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Critter Corner - Page 2 Empty Critters :D

Post by Voldia Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:13 am

I swear you have way to many of those things. If you haven't already, Argent Tourney Critter Very Happy 25 Valiant Seals, then 25 Champion Seals for each pet, with a total of 5 Pets i believe, rock on A.

P.S: If you don't know who this is, then that makes me sad Sad

Voldia

Back to top Go down

Critter Corner - Page 2 Empty Re: Critter Corner

Post by Anyyx Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:26 am

Voldia wrote:I swear you have way to many of those things. If you haven't already, Argent Tourney Critter Very Happy 25 Valiant Seals, then 25 Champion Seals for each pet, with a total of 5 Pets i believe, rock on A.

P.S: If you don't know who this is, then that makes me sad Sad

Aww, how could I not, Lil Hunter??? I love you

I have yet to do much with the AT. Sad I think I have a total of 11 Valiant Seals collecting dust in my bank; however, I am the proud owner of the Baby Treeeee. flower
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

Critter Corner - Page 2 Empty Haha, trees

Post by Voldia Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:41 pm

that's cool. Btw, for those who do not know me, i'm just a random guy, yet i am apparently a pain in the butt, acording to the druid tht replaied to my post. Anyyx, you silly. Does the tree look like you?

Voldia

Back to top Go down

Post by Anyyx Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:45 pm

Voldia wrote:that's cool. Btw, for those who do not know me, i'm just a random guy, yet i am apparently a pain in the butt, acording to the druid tht replaied to my post. Anyyx, you silly. Does the tree look like you?

Yes!!!! And she dances and takes naps. Smile
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

Critter Corner - Page 2 Empty battle bot

Post by Voldia Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:46 pm

Anyyx wrote:According to Warcrafter Pets:

NEW Pet! The Battle-Bot pet is finally here and it is a true vanity pet! It looks very similar to the Clockwork Rocket Bot except it is gray and sports a dual-chambered fuel pack on its back (which can supposedly be filled with red or blue fuel).

To get your Battle-Bot pet, simply visit mountaindewgamefuel.com/redeem.php. You must have an active Battle.net-linked WoW account and be a U.S. resident. The first time you sign in for the redemption, you will receive the Battle-Bot pet in the mailbox of each current character on your account. If you log in on a following day, you should receive the blue or red game fuel for your bot. You may log in once per day (presumably until the end of the promotion on August 20).

Since this pet is so new, please bear with us as we work to add it to WarcraftPets. We will let you know once it is all set and ready to roll!

Crud, i'm Canadian Sad(

Voldia

Back to top Go down

Post by Anyyx Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:50 pm

Actually I think you could have gotten this yesterday. According to Warcrafter Pets there was a glitch.

UPDATE: For a short period of time, it was possible to obtain this pet with a non-US account, but this was an unintended bug. As of June 10th, it is no longer possible. It's unknown at this time whether non-US players who received the pet will be able to keep it. We'll keep you posted.

Sorry Lil Hunter. Sad
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Voldia Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:58 pm

Well dang it, but you kno i'm not the pet fan. that's all your ambition. Smile

Voldia

Back to top Go down

Critter Corner - Page 2 Empty Upcoming Argent Tournament Pet Changes

Post by Anyyx Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:47 pm

More Argent Tournament content is currently Under Development, including new quest hubs, dailies, and rewards. The new items of particular interest to pet collectors are:

New Pet: A brand-new pet, the Shimmering Wyrmling, will be available to characters of both factions who distinguish themselves.
An Upgraded Squire: As any good squire should, this upgraded squire now has a mount and can be called forth every eight hours for three minutes of duty. The upgrade cost is 150 Champion Seals and your squire will also offer one of three services: bank, mail, or vendor access.
I'm flabbergasted about the upgraded Squire ~ a vanity pet that actually does something useful! What is this World... of Warcraft... coming to? Sorry, I couldn't resist.

We don't know yet what the new Shimmering Wyrmling will look like. Perhaps a color variant of the Mana Wyrmling. Or maybe something really cool like a mini Arcane Serpent. As always, we will keep you posted on any new information.

WarCraftPets.com
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

Critter Corner - Page 2 Empty O...M...G!!! More pets in 3.2

Post by Anyyx Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:13 pm

Great news for collectors of pets and mounts in the Patch 3.2 notes! Not only will the long-desired Ravasaur mount finally be available -- for Horde players only, mind you -- but dinosaur fanatics will be pleased to discover that they can find Raptor Hatchlings from rare and elite raptors throughout the world. For those unwilling to farm, you can also buy Obsidian Raptor Hatchlings from Breanni in Dalaran!

But that's not all. Besides those two, Blizzard says that there are six other new unannounced non-combat pets available, not including Argent Tournament rewards.

But even that's not all! Northrend Children's Week will start with the new patch, which means that we're likely to see the Gorloc and Wolvar orphans we've known about since Wrath launched.

All that's on top of the new paladin mounts from the Argent Tournament, the Sunreaver and Silver Covenant mounts, and the new as-yet-unnamed Argent Tournament pet. Nice patch for you pet and mount collectors, eh?

http://www.wow.com/2009/06/18/ravasaur-mounts-baby-dinosaurs-northrend-orphans-and-more-in-p/
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

Critter Corner - Page 2 Empty Pets Added to 3.2

Post by Anyyx Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:17 pm

Non-Combat Pets

Summon Baby Pink Elekk has been renamed to Pint-Sized Pink Elekk
Jade Panda Cub has been renamed to Jade Tiger.
Calico Cat has been added to the game.
Curious Oracle Hatchling has been added to the game.
Curious Wolvar Pup has been added to the game.
Shimmering Wyrmling has been added to the game.
Macabre Marionette has been added to the game.
Gundrak Hatchling has been added to the game.
Ravasaur Hatchling has been added to the game.
Leaping Hatchling has been added to the game.
Obsidian Hatchling has been added to the game.
Darting Hatchling has been added to the game.
Razzashi Hatchling has been added to the game.
Deviate Hatchling has been added to the game.
Razormaw Hatchling has been added to the game.
Onyx Panther has been added to the game.

Very exciting!!! Stay tuned... I love you
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Adenia Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:44 am

Is there any news on how to get these pets yet?

Im like uber excited!! Can't wait! Ty any for all the breasty info /hug
Adenia
Adenia

Back to top Go down

Post by Anyyx Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:15 am

Adenia wrote:Is there any news on how to get these pets yet?

Im like uber excited!! Can't wait! Ty any for all the breasty info /hug

Not that I've seen, but will stalk this like there's no tomorrow. Smile
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

Critter Corner - Page 2 Empty New Raptor Pets

Post by Anyyx Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:04 am

Awwwwww
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

Critter Corner - Page 2 Empty FigurePets???

Post by Anyyx Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:02 pm

Maybe a tad bit overboard, but haven't actually seen one yet. I am sure there would be a couple of these lil cuties I would want. Smile

I would much rather have a talking plush Warp Splinter, though!!!!! :::insert Tree smiley:::

WoW Insider Article

I love you I love you
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Adenia Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:31 pm

I wish you'd stalk me ;P

And omg! Those lil raptors are sooooo adorable
Adenia
Adenia

Back to top Go down

Critter Corner - Page 2 Empty Obsidian Hatchling

Post by Anyyx Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:43 pm

This little one can be bought from Breanni in Dalaran for 40 gold, cheaper if you are in with the Kirin Tor.

Obsidian Hatchling
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilu Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:49 pm

I gotta get back in-game soon, I need me some of these little beauties. Oh, and raiding's fun, too, I guess. alien
Lilu
Lilu

Back to top Go down

Critter Corner - Page 2 Empty Blizzcon Pet

Post by Anyyx Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:39 pm

Anyyx wrote:UPDATE: Blizzard has confirmed that this new pet will be given out to people who attend BlizzCon 2009 or purchase the BlizzCon Pay Per View via DIRECTV. Unfortunately, it seems that those who purchase the live stream will not be rewarded.

Check the load up screen....You CAN get this lil critter via LIVE INTERNET STREAM!!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

Critter Corner - Page 2 Empty More info on new critters in 3.2

Post by Anyyx Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:47 am

New Pets - MMO Champion
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

Critter Corner - Page 2 Empty Need gold??

Post by Anyyx Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:43 pm

I am paying 3,000 gold for one Hyacinth Macaw. This pet can be farmed in STV by killing Bloodsail Pirates. Smile
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

Critter Corner - Page 2 Empty Kirin Tor Familiar -- Higher Learning Achievement

Post by Anyyx Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:18 pm

Very good guide from Warcraftpets.com listing all the book sites. Best time to really check these out is after the server goes down. Very Happy

Critter Corner - Page 2 Kirin_tor
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Adenia Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:44 am

Hey anyyx.. out of curiousity do you have all the AT pets? Or are there any your missing/want?
Adenia
Adenia

Back to top Go down

Post by Anyyx Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:29 am

I need the following Horde AT pets:

Durotar Scorpion
Mulgore Hatchling
Sen'jin Fetish
Tirisfal Batling

Last edited by Anyyx on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Horde pets needed)
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

Critter Corner - Page 2 Empty New Raptor Pets

Post by Anyyx Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:23 am

Here is a list and information about where to get these cute lil raptor pets. Seems they are all bind when used. Smile
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Adenia Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:12 pm

Wooo thanks any Smile You rock!
Adenia
Adenia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content