Kishi Kaisei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3.1 PTR Notes and Pictures

+6
Revan
Lilu
Samboni
cfman
Anyyx
Jezmund
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

3.1 PTR Notes and Pictures - Page 2 Empty Re: 3.1 PTR Notes and Pictures

Post by Jezmund Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:41 am

This is what was said today about the 4p set bonus Rev...

4-Pieces T8 Bonus
The way we want 4piece t8 for Prot paladins to work is that the Shield of Righteousness also benefits from that extra SBV. We can try to make the tooltip a little cleaner.
Jezmund
Jezmund
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revan Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:17 pm

Man, you don't get it. What is this going to do? give us a little bit of threat? Do you see any pally craving for threat? no. I rather have something like magic mitigiation or something like that. NOt a stupid block value useful for trash.

Ah, and I was thinking about the pally prot libram mostly : give 136 block rating when you use holy shield... WTF, I have already to much block and switching what I can to avoidance... Look like the 15 heroism badge libram is still the best Mad
Revan
Revan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorel Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:14 am

I dont think the 4 piece pally bonus is that bad. Its not boosting your block %, its boosting how much damage you block. Along with the heroism emblem libram, you can really start blocking a good amount of damage.
Thorel
Thorel

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorel Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:06 am

For Rev, Divine plea will now only affect healing of holy light, flash of light, and holy shock. no nerf to judgement or lay on hands, so no more whining!!!
Thorel
Thorel

Back to top Go down

Post by Revan Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:12 pm

You made me search like mad...

All I found is post that I already saw long time ago with GC writing :"we will discuss about divine plea affecting only ..."
I don't trust Blizzard. I will believe it once it's in live.

And no more whining?! Are you crazy? It's me!!! revano!
Revan
Revan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezmund Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:37 pm

From what I've read lately, all flask recipies will now give 2 flasks instead of one. Along with this, flasks will only last one hour instead of two.
Jezmund
Jezmund
Admin

Back to top Go down

3.1 PTR Notes and Pictures - Page 2 Empty Finally Something for us Furies

Post by Samboni Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:08 pm

Improved Berserker Stance now increases strength by 3/6/9/12/15% instead of increasing attack power by 2/4/6/8/10%

Imagine with raid buffs...BOO YEAH! I will take the TG nerf if this change is in the new patch!
Samboni
Samboni

Back to top Go down

Post by Anyyx Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:18 pm

Jezmund wrote:From what I've read lately, all flask recipies will now give 2 flasks instead of one. Along with this, flasks will only last one hour instead of two.

I am so not happy with this. Market price is going to drop. Dailies, here I come... sick
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezmund Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:33 pm

well it will still give two hours worth of flasks just like before, just I will love it personally because this way I won't lose an hour of flask since we run 3hr raids
Jezmund
Jezmund
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anyyx Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:55 pm

Jezmund wrote:well it will still give two hours worth of flasks just like before, just I will love it personally because this way I won't lose an hour of flask since we run 3hr raids

From MMO: All flasks recipes will now create 2 flasks for the same amount of ingredients but now last 1 hour instead of 2.

If you are an Alchemist, I would think, they would last for 2 hours. Yay, Mixology!!! cheers
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

3.1 PTR Notes and Pictures - Page 2 Empty Druid T8 Relics

Post by Anyyx Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:34 pm

MMO-Champion has found the stats on the new Tier 8 Druid relics out of Ulduar. No word yet on how these are acquired:

Druid T8 Restoration Relic — Increases the spell power of your Nourish by 187.
Druid T8 Balance Relic — Increases the spell power of your Insect Swarm by 374.
Druid T8 Feral Relic — Your Mangle ability has a chance to grant 153 agility for 12 sec.
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

3.1 PTR Notes and Pictures - Page 2 Empty Flask Changes in 3.1

Post by Anyyx Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:57 am

Blue note on MMO:

As many of you have learned, we will be reducing the duration of flask effects so that they only last one hour. However, all recipes that create flasks will create two instead of one for the same material cost. Additionally, we will be increasing stack size from 5 to 20 as we anticipate players will need to carry more flasks at a given time. Vendor value for flasks has also been reduced to keep the auction house deposit low.

Our goal with the change was to allow players greater flexibility when determining how long they plan to raid, as currently we were seeing many players balance time spent raiding around flask duration. We also anticipate that this change will make using flasks in dungeons and battlegrounds a more reasonable decision for players. Though this change will not occur until patch 3.1.0, we wanted to give as much advance notice as possible in case some of you who are stockpiling flasks would prefer to wait to do so until the change is implemented.

We realize players who currently have stockpiled a lot of flasks may feel like they will lose money with this change, since their current flasks will only last for half as long once 3.1.0 goes live. To partially remedy this, we are going to allow players to exchange any current Northrend flasks (Flask of the Frost Wyrm, Flask of Stoneblood, Flask of Endless Rage and Flask of Pure Mojo) for two flasks with the shorter duration. Flasks from older content will not be grandfathered in, and going forward, it will only be possible to make the flasks with a one hour duration.
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

3.1 PTR Notes and Pictures - Page 2 Empty More on Flasks in 3.1

Post by Anyyx Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:41 pm

Mixology will work like it does now, if you know the recipe to create the flask, the flask will grant double the duration, so 2 hours in the new case.

Elixir Mastery is also being updated to work with the new flask design so for example where you got 2 or 3 extras before you will now get 4 or 6 extras.
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

3.1 PTR Notes and Pictures - Page 2 Empty Yay for Glyphs!!

Post by Anyyx Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:04 pm

In 3.1: Applying a glyph no longer requires a Lexicon of Power. The same rules for switching between dual talent specializations now apply to switching glyphs and cannot be performed while in combat, Battlegrounds (except when Preparation is up), or Arenas (no exceptions).
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

3.1 PTR Notes and Pictures - Page 2 Empty Druids take notice...Changes in 3.1

Post by Anyyx Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:48 pm

Check this link out for the answers to these questions:

http://www.wowinsider.com/2009/03/31/shifting-perspectives-a-3-1-miscellany/#continued

How much out-of-5-second mp5 can I realistically expect to lose when 3.1 hits?

How much armor in bear form can I realistically expect to lose when 3.1 hits?

Is the new Eclipse worth taking?

Owlkin Frenzy got changed, then changed back, then -- huh? What? Huh?

Did anyone get the license plate on the truck that hit Lifebloom?

What's up with the spaz-tastic Tree of Life form animation on the PTR while chain-casting?

So Thorns scales now?

How good are the Tier 8 bonuses?

What profession changes are most likely to affect us?

How is Savage Defense working so far?

We're going to have to start using Nourish, aren't we?
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

3.1 PTR Notes and Pictures - Page 2 Empty the Insane title

Post by Anyyx Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:53 pm

New title in 3.1, the Insane. You have to gain exalted reputation with the Steamwheedle Cartel (Everlook, Booty Bay, Ratchet, and Gadgetzan), Darkmoon Faire, Ravenholdt, the Shen'dralar, and Honored with the Bloodsail Buccaneers.
Anyyx, the Insane?? affraid Does have a ring to it! 3.1 PTR Notes and Pictures - Page 2 71443

http://www.wowinsider.com/2009/03/25/death-knight-goes-insane-in-the-membrane/
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

3.1 PTR Notes and Pictures - Page 2 Empty List of New Items in 3.1

Post by Anyyx Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:02 pm

I am very excited for patch 3.1. flower Look at all the cool stuff:

New Items in 3.1
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Adenia Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:58 pm

LOL...epic purple shirt..and oh my goodness, shirt of uber

TY any for that link your the breastest cheers
Adenia
Adenia

Back to top Go down

Post by Revan Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:54 pm

Look like we still have more than 2 week before 3.1 hit. From mmo.

"Nethaera just posted a message to announce that the Noblegarden event will be delayed this year. It definitely looks like another confirmation that Patch 3.1 won't hit the live servers before April 14 at least.
Quote from: Nethaera (Source)
Many players may have noticed that Noblegarden has been removed from the in-game calendar. While the event is not being removed from the game, it is being delayed slightly and will not occur as originally scheduled on April, 12. We will be implementing this event at a future date, however.

There have been many additions made to the event including a change to the length of which the event runs (1 week) and additional content for players to enjoy. We look forward to sharing this new experience with you. "
Revan
Revan

Back to top Go down

3.1 PTR Notes and Pictures - Page 2 Empty Up to Date Patch Notes

Post by Anyyx Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:23 pm

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?page=835

Yay...time it takes to herb is going to be reduced. WOOOOOOT! flower
Annnnd Northrend herbs now yield more herbs on average. cheers
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

3.1 PTR Notes and Pictures - Page 2 Empty Go Alchemists!

Post by Anyyx Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:27 pm

OOOOOOO, You can now sometimes find Alchemist's Caches from bosses in Ulduar.Only players with an Alchemy skill of 425 or higher can loot these secret caches.

Finally we have something cool!!!! What's in it?? I am SO excited!!
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Aetna Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:51 pm

What's in it??
I would bet just toe lint
Aetna
Aetna

Back to top Go down

Post by Anyyx Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:08 pm

Aetna wrote:
What's in it??
I would bet just toe lint

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH 3.1 PTR Notes and Pictures - Page 2 71443
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

3.1 PTR Notes and Pictures - Page 2 Empty Noblegarden Details

Post by Anyyx Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:06 am

Noblegarden is set to start 4/26/09. Check out what's in store. [insert cute fuzzy bunny pic]
Anyyx
Anyyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezmund Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:34 pm

Well, at least that means that 3.1 will drop either 4/14 or 4/21 Smile

Get ready for Ulduar!! and start researching the bosses!!

We probably should try OS 3d before the patch too... at least once or twice Nunchucks
Jezmund
Jezmund
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next