Kishi Kaisei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illyanna's Interesting Event before work last night

4 posters

Go down

Illyanna's Interesting Event before work last night Empty Illyanna's Interesting Event before work last night

Post by Illyanna Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:09 am

So, 7:50PM, I pull onto the street before the street my Sat night patient lives on, speed limit 25, I was doing 20-25, slow down further because their street is the first turn, I'm going slow. Headlights come around the corner, illuminating the darkness ahead to find 3 (Three) children, I believe all female, riding bikes in the street, in the dark. I stopped well before them, they were on the sides, one fell off, I slowly proceed when an individual, starts running at my car, yelling. I put down the window to hear "SLOW DOWN" yelled at me. I was doing well under the speed limit, and was going slower as I had just turned, just wanting to get him out of here "I'm sorry sir, I was doing under the speed limit, it won't happen again" he repeats himself. A few more times for emphasis. Said he'd have to kill me if I had hit one of his kids (Who happened to be nowhere near in front of the car, while playing in the dark, on bicycles, just around an intersection). I repeat the I'm sorry, He replies "I'd have to kick the shit out of you" I ponder how kicking the shit out of me is worse then killing me momentarily, reassert my apology line because I understand he's pissed, I understand he felt I was some demonic driver from hell bent on shuffling his children off the mortal coil. Or something to that effect. His wife comes down, pulls him back, she repeats to please watch for the kids, she knows it really dark here. I agree that I will, apologize to her, when husband "I'll beat the shit out of you" chimes in over her shoulder, she tells him to be quiet. Another person, gentleman I believe (It's rather dark out, but the person manhandled the guy away from my car, so guessing male) takes him away. I pull into patients driveway, unplug my stuff inside the car, get out, get my bag, water, dinner, just in time to hear "(name) COME BACK HERE" and guess who's running up my patients driveway to continue screaming at me. Nope, not John Tesh, the abovementioned person. I remember quickly the few things I picked up from watching my elder sibling in his martial arts class, thanks Paul. If it had come to it, I may not have won, but it would have been a pyrrhic victory. "I should fucking kill you right now, kick your ass" in my face as wife and other person come up, friend drags angry man away. As he's being dragged away he yells "I'll smack that shit off your face" Ponder, what shit? My goatee? Eyes? I had no look other than neutral because when someone is that pissed, anything is going to be antagonistic. He's still yelling at me, (For such a concerned parent, yelling fuck and shit at the top of your lungs, in a rather upscale neighborhood, in front of your young children....yeah.) that he's gonna fucking kill me....

Wife walks up to the house of patient with me, explains what happened to wife of patient, strangely her version didn't match the angry gentleman she's wedded to's version. "Dark, kids in the street, he stopped, (name) got angry" is the readers digest version. She apologized, I told her to tell husband I'm sorry litany again as she left. Explain in my own words the incident to patient and wife, apologize if this causes any problems with their neighbors, they both said "Don't worry about it, he used that language?" Yes. Quite alot. "That's unlike him, to even do what (wife's name) said" Well, hopefully it's all said and done.

In the morning, check my car to see if angryman did anything, nothing wrong.

And here I thought after the Memory walk in the AM it was going to be uneventful.
Illyanna
Illyanna

Back to top Go down

Illyanna's Interesting Event before work last night Empty Re: Illyanna's Interesting Event before work last night

Post by Adenia Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:52 pm

hehe
Adenia
Adenia

Back to top Go down

Illyanna's Interesting Event before work last night Empty Re: Illyanna's Interesting Event before work last night

Post by Samboni Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:48 am

Ill, I would have just bitch-slap that guy! My philosophy is don't take any shit but give shit...when it's necessary! Maybe that is my hockey/BJJ background talking Smile
Samboni
Samboni

Back to top Go down

Post by Illyanna Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:08 pm

I had to be nice, it was my patient's neighbor, and being beaten by/beating them would have been a PR nightmare :p

But: This Saturday, fucker gives me shit, I'm ready. Pepper Spray. Pure defense.

Sammy, you played Hockey and give blowjobs as a background, no wonder I lust you.
Illyanna
Illyanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Samboni Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:14 pm

Illyanna, I only go down on cross-dressing Warlock so you are in luck Smile
Samboni
Samboni

Back to top Go down

Post by Avel Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:14 pm

uhmmmmmm
Avel
Avel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down